Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Home

A new condo…it can’t be home without decorations.

When I arrived in Levittown, the condo was just a bunch of rooms full of boxes. It did not look like home, and it certainly didn’t feel like one. That’s all a matter of perspective though. Now, all the things from those boxes are still in the rooms; they are just placed in better spaces aesthetically.

Meet my new home in Pennsylvania:

Of course, the most important room in the home of any southern belle is the kitchen. This is where I create all my new recipe projects. I love all the storage space and the dark countertops. 

We enjoy all those meals I create in this lovely little dining area. This picture still has some boxes in the back corner, but those are gone now too.

The living room, complete with Nana's beautiful tiger painting (a subtle touch of LSU in the main room). There is a small fireplace and a huge window that provides a ton of natural lighting. There is also a door on the near side of the fireplace that leads to a little balcony (where my LSU wind chime hangs).

Upstairs. The guest room/office. See everyone, there is space for visitors! This is also a great place to do all those important things that no one really enjoys....like bills. The door you see is to a second balcony.

The upstairs bathroom is great! It is definitely a great size, and the bathtub is super deep.

This is my brand new bedroom. As you can see, matching furniture has not been purchased yet...nor matching curatins. That will all come.


For now, everything is just right for getting me settled into a brand new place. Levittown, Pennsylvania. Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment