Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There is always more!

Oh boy! Oh boy! How we underestimate our wonderful Jesus!

When I started this, I really, honestly thought 2011 would be “just another year.” Oh, how I was WRONG! Once, I got engaged I thought there may be more in store, but I still didn’t know what was coming my way…and I’m sure I still don’t know. Here’s my newest 2011 checklist though:

1.       Receive a MASTER’S Degree! (Elementary Education)
2.       Get certified to teach grades 1-12.
3.       King’s Camp Work Study Director (www.clfcamp.com)
4.       Move to Pennsylvania/New Jersey.
5.       Vacation at the Jersey Shore
6.       Become a teacher.
7.       GET MARRIED! Become Mrs. Michael Watson (and also the happiest woman in the entire world)

I’m sure there will be so many things along that bring me so much JOY! I just can’t help but stop and look at the wonderful things my God has is store so far!!!

Bring it on 2011!

Side Story: Picture a 3rd grade classroom, learning new vocabulary words for the week.
Me:  Can anyone tell me what “yearned” means?
Girl #1: It’s like when you’re really sleepy and your mouth falls open.
Girl #2: No, you’re thinking of yawned. Yearned is like when you have to go to the bathroom #1.
(Sometimes I wonder just how beneficial classroom discussion really is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment