Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ring

Ha. I guess God has even better plans than I do!!! I was searching for the joy in everything last week, and BOOM! God showed up!
On Sunday, MIKE PROPOSED! That’s right we’re getting MARRIED!
The story: I had a pretty rough week last week. Mike surprised me with roses after church. As I hugged him, I was in tears because he is so thoughtful and sweet every single time I am down. While we hugged, he whispered, “I love you, and I’m never going to hurt you.” Then he backed away and knelt on one knee with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! “Will you marry me?” I honestly thought it was a joke, but nope. It’s real. We’re getting married.
The details: We’re getting married. On October 29, 2011, I will become Mrs. Michael Watson. Woo hoo!!! The wedding will be in Baton Rouge, but there are a LOT more details to work out.
The truth: We’re in love, and I can’t wait to marry him! God is so good! The END.

No comments:

Post a Comment